Friday, March 18, 2011

Overheard at the Offices of the Jeggings Blog




Jeff (while color correcting): We need a 3-way.

[chat]
Scott: Oh, btw
Scott: I'll probably be in late tomorrow.
Scott: whether or not you care is beyond me.
Janelle: As in after 2:30?
Scott: No, sometime after 10.
Janelle: well. I'll think about that as I'm home drinking coffee and watching Ellen and/or Little House on the Prairie.

Scott: Dubai: Mo' Money, NO Problems.

Janelle: WHAT UP SCONTACTS?

Janelle (to Jeff): Wait till you see what Tommy and I did when we were alone in the office on Friday, we stayed late and made some videos.
Tommy: Wow. That just sounds so wrong.

Jeff: It's not so much that they sucked, but it's more the fact that I benefited from their sucking.

Amy (to Tommy): What's it like to be the glue (that holds the group together)?
Amy (whispering): Sticky.

Rach (over the cubicle walls): Is anyone wearing pants?

Scott: We need to know how to take the diuretic feces and form it into a cognitive deuce.

Rach: Shit, if you give it up . . .
Janelle: Oh, if I give it up?

Tommy: It just sort of flops out instead of launching out.

Rach: Well, at least she's not "picturing" other parts of you. . .
Scott: GREAT, NOW I'M NOT EVEN HUNGRY ANYMORE!

(Janelle drooled on the chair while eating candy.)
Janelle: Awww, SICK!
Tommy: Lucky chair.
Janelle: [pulls out hand sanitizer] Don't worry, I'm going to sanitize it.
Tommy: That's right, rub it in.
Janelle: Okay, I'm done, it's satisfied. SANITIZED!

Rach: The river is on high flow alert.
Janelle: EW.

No comments:

Post a Comment