Friday, March 11, 2011

Overheard at the Offices of the Jeggings Blog (lite)

Gary Busey, Lil Jon, and John Rich.


Tommy: I may be half brown, but my rapping skills are all white.

Scott: How does one make these noises?
Janelle: My butt.

Tommy: You know what AJP needs? A Taco Bell costume.
Tommy: YOU KNOW WHAT AJP NEEDS? A TACO BELL COSTUME!
Tommy: ... plant the seed. plant the seed. plant the seed.

Janelle: Now I remember this because I was doing the fax machine and he had no idea what it was.

Not a quote, but a happenstance:
A fart machine fell out of the ceiling.

Janelle: Why would anyone want a sandwich named after them? You show up at your alma mater to speak at an event, get hungry, go to the cafeteria, and ask for . . .
Tommy: I'll have two Penners with a side of Slehman.


No comments:

Post a Comment