Friday, March 4, 2011

Overheard at the Offices of the Jeggings Blog

Rachel-2: He's the one that went to the Peace Corps meeting and was eating a salad with his hands.

Amy: Tommy, you're so easy, in all the right ways.

Rach: Jeff, just watch the video and then you can stick it in!

Jeff: It's just very large right now because I've got to resize it.

Rach: You don't have to do me, it's cool.

Tommy: Scott, I'm sorry I don't help you, I just constantly berate you.
Scott: It's okay. It keeps me down a notch.

Scott: Keep the duck satisfied.
Janelle: Only thing I'm good for.

Scott: [reading Janelle's screen] Scott the Hot Ruiner?

Rach: Jeff, calm down. The only difference between you and Spunky getting overly excited is that you don't accidentally pee everywhere.

Scott: [leaning over Janelle to type on her computer] Sorry, my breath probably smells really bad from the coffee.
Janelle: It's cool, mine does too.
Scott: Well, in that case . . . [breathes in her face]


[Janelle sort of spilled Scott's coffee]
Janelle: It looks like I diarrhea-d all over the top of it.

Rachel-2: This table is just a piece of sex.

Rach: There is a cultural adventure happening in my mouth.

Scott: How do you spell 'schmuck?'

Janelle: Seriously, stop fake typing NOW.
Scott [does not stop typing]: It's things like this that make me un-datable.

Janelle: My quesadilla brings all the boys to the yard.

Rach: You pick up all the men, Scott will get the ladies.
Janelle: Business Plan: pimp out the favorites to earn cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment