Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Backchannel

Edited for language/some content, and no, no context will be provided, nor will you really know who's talking, mainly because I don't remember.

[Not the true "backchannel", just our group chat on Facebook during the livestream of our podcast.]

*WARNING*: this can get a little racy at times, be forewarned.


---------------------

hey, guyz!!!

mind=BLOWN

I'M ON THE INTERNET

NICE Z ON THE END

WOA

OF THE WORD "GUYS"

http://twitpic.com/45et7z

my sister is listening!!!

like

like

LIKE!

who's breathing into the mic?

looks disgustingly delicious
the twit pic

not me
someone is heavy hitting that shit

i think it's rach's stand, it's picking up all the vibrations

sorry kids

http://twitter.com/#!/hughhefner/status/43121477628866560

nikki: "how about you trapping me under a laundry basket to watch tv"

OMG haha wrap up the segment with that

i used to sit on top of it
and force her to watch TV through the little cracks

you're an awesome sibling

nikki: "or telling me i was a cow
and putting a bell around my neck
and making me chill under the table"

OMG

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gizmodo/2011/03/charlie-durrrrrrr.jpg

nikki: "OMG this reminds me of when i fell off the golf cart
and rolled
down the street
DIRT road
i think you were driving
ass"

is she still listening to us?

yep
she said she has to go soon though

5 people listening!

you should wrap up the segment with anothr story
get that reverb ready after janelle wraps it up

from nikki to me:
8:31pm
tell her im still here so dont say anything mean!
ill kill her

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ALSO TOMMY TALK ABOUT MCLOBSTER!!

eh, maybe

i'll segue
for you
k?

wow I am extra bitchy today.
AM I TOO LOUD!

YOU ARE FINE SHUT UP

F*** YOU

YOU'D LIKE THAT WOULDN'T YOU

she would

WHY AM I A SEXUAL OBEJECT
**OBJECT

BLT shot with mayo.... gonna VOM

I'LL SHOW YOU A SEXUAL PROJECT

like

http://susansternberg.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/unicorn2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment