Monday, January 31, 2011

Snow-verheard at the Office

Rach: I should have saved you for later Big Tasty.

Red cross RN to Amy after giving blood: Don't make any sudden movements for awhile. Also don't whip your hair back and forth.

Janelle: PLOWED BY THE FREIGHT TRAIN. It's okay, I'll say it.

Scott: So maybe YAINYA is more what cartoon vomit sounds like.
Scott: ...while the person with giant, unmanageable hair is sliding across the screen in multiple directions against a motion background and random chinese symbols pop up and you're left with an unsettling feeling of...what the hell?
Janelle: I literally have no clue what you're talking about.
Scott: Exactly.

Janelle: I'm ready to go! I'm just waiting for Scott to get his ass up and go!
Scott: I'm never getting married.

Scott: Did these cookies go up in price?
Potbelly's guy: Yeah, by one penny.

Tommy: I've never tried with my left hand. (referring to the ball in cup game)

Scott: Oh, I just remembered that the camera is tethered to my pants.

Amy: Am I doing it right? Its hard to look seductive while you're crying.

Janelle: Get your pineapple garbage pizza. Go crazy.

Rach: The struggle bus is pulling in to eLearning.

Jeff: Where is that place?
Rach: In your ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment