Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Overheard at the Offices of the Jeggings Blog - week of 1/3/11

Tommy: "I wish you would just say everything to me with half a quesadilla hanging out of your mouth."

Scott [after watching Pajama Jeans]: "I WANT TO PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE FACE."

Janelle: "Did you just say weiner?"
Scott: "No, I said "successful team meeting.""

Jeff: "How's the new intro coming?"
Scott: "Pretty well."
Janelle: "I don't like it because there's no bunnies in it."
Jeff: "What?"
Janelle: "Although I would be terrified if that thing were coming to destroy me."
Jeff:"What thing?"
Janelle: "I don't know, that intergalactic space lava."
Jeff: "It's the Spirit of Lawrence Tech."
Janelle: "That has already destroyed me."
[a minute passes as Scott is intently working on the intro.]
Scott [laughs]: "SPIRIT OF LAWRENCE TECH! HAHAHA"

[Janelle smells her armpit]
Rach [talking to Scott but looking at Janelle]: "I wanted you to do the research and put it up there!"
Janelle: "What?"

Scott: "Hey Rach, you want to appreciate something really really hard?"

Scott: so *** is just standing in the corner of his office staring out the windows...I keep waiting for him to turn into a philosopher and open his hand in front of him and say, "Why?"

[talking about Scott and Janelle making their cube into a fort/house]
Jeff: "Just get a giant blanket and stretch it over the top."
Janelle: "I don't have a blanket that big."
Jeff: "Just, like, a king size blanket."
Janelle: "Jeff, I have bunk beds. I do not have a king size blanket."

Scott [whispering in Janelle's ear]: "Bola is not a location."

Amy: "The only good thing about her dying is that I learned how to spell the word 'funeral'."'

[everyone is talking about overseas adventures]
Scott: "Well, this one time, in Lake Orion, America . . . "

Rach: "Jeff had to look up what 'menage a trois' means on Wikipedia!"

Tommy: "I'll take stupidity over child-like youth any day."

Scott: "What is a butt cap?"

No comments:

Post a Comment