Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Overheard at the Offices of the Jeggings Blog - week of 1/10/11

A relatively un-funny week.


Scott: "You wouldn't like me with my shoes off."

Janelle: "What made you think that cutting staples was a good idea?"

Scott: "It's digital vom."

Rach: "It's weirdly soft. He made me touch it once."
Janelle: "GROSSSSSS."

Scott [text]: Hey, buddy. I just found out that ya basically threw me under the bus . . . like . . . used me as a wheel chock . . . basically. I'm done saving you from ***'s expeditions.

Janelle: "I feel wasteful, yet, at the same time, so large."

Tommy: "A LAN party with everyone playing The Sims sounds like a group of sadness."

Janelle: "If you had a house, what would you have in it?"
Scott: "Wouldn't you like to know... ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment