Thursday, January 6, 2011

Here's to Douche Bags in the Work Place

NOTE: This post does NOT apply to any of The Jeggings Blog staff or the like. This is something completely unrelated to that group of people and their co-workers.


It's just awesome to get to work with people who act like they know more than you and go out of their way to shoot down every idea you might have, even when you know you're 100% correct. I love being in a situation like that. I'm also a fan of knowing that person gets paid more than I do, even though I've worked there longer. I'm glad some people worry about how much he/she gets paid by the inches they walk, or the amount of force exerted by his/her ego each time they lift a finger, not to mention how much they scam people for more money behind their employer's back. I like it when people make it about them selves, rather than the customer. I'm thrilled that people take the easy way out. I'm over-joyed knowing that some co-workers do things around the job in secrecy, just to get "ahead" of other co-workers. I'm elated to know that being closed-minded is apparently merit-able. I'm enlightened that I get a weekly dose of this awesomeness.

But in a quite literal sense, I'm pleased to know that I'm not the only one that feels this way.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, THIS guy.

    Listen, I'm sorry I try to extort money from you. I can't help it.

    But, ummm . . . one of my old bosses left me in charge of a swimming pool even though I'm not CPR certified and I was just a cashier, for the sole reason that he wanted to take the cash over early so he could leave early. That was . . . not cool.

    ReplyDelete