Friday, December 10, 2010

A quest for jeggings

I went to 12 oaks mall today in search of tea from Teavana (I bought some Nine Dragon Golden Needle black tea this time around). In my travels I came across the women's clothing section of JC Penny. I began touching the "jeans" to see if they were jeggings. Some people stared at me... Here is some guy just touching jeans in the women's section. However, I wasn't simply just touching jeans. I was on a quest... a quest for jeggings!

I eventually found the jeggings on a discount table near the fitting room. Mission accomplished. I bought a bunch of jeggings (and by "bunch" I mean 3) for a friend (sorry, not you Janellio). I saved $5 dollars after waiting in a very long line. Then I went to Biggby coffee. Yep, today was successful.

-Jefferson M. Wolka

No comments:

Post a Comment