Friday, December 10, 2010

Overheard at the Offices of the Jeggings Blog


Scott: "I just lost my shoe."
Janelle: "How? Isn't it tied?"
Scott: "Well, yeah, but my foot left the ground . . . and my shoe didn't."

Rach: "There's an office romance blooming over the cube walls."
Janelle: "Who, Jeff and Gary?"

Jeff: "I look forward to spending more quality alone time with Gary in an intimate setting."

Richard: "So who's getting the pineapple and mushroom pizza?"
Janelle: "Ew, that's Scott's."
Richard: "Oh, so you're the carnivore."
Scott: "Hey, I like meat."
[Richard and Janelle bust out laughing]
Scott: OH COME ON!

Hungry Howie's Guy: "Happy Howie Days!"
Scott: "You too!"
[pause]
Janelle: "You do realize that he just said--"
Scott: "YEAH I KNOW."

Professor: "So I really like your project, I'm looking forward to it."
Janelle: "Thanks, it's been really fun."
Professor: "Aren't Scott and Tommy just ADORABLE?"

Rach: "Making his head bigger is just going against all of my graphic design morals."

Janelle: "It must be really exhausting to date me."
Scott: "It would be boring to date me."

Tommy: "I can't think of anything funny we said this week."

Scott: "Wait, can you hear my foot tapping?"
Jeff: "Oh, um, poss - prossibly."
Scott: "Okay, you don't have to stop and correct yourself to say "prossibly.""

No comments:

Post a Comment