Friday, December 10, 2010

The Best Hanukkah Ever...

Hanukkah is a good time to hang out with family and eat latkes. This year I would like to highlight the myriad of amazing gifts I received, and not because I'm being a selfish present lover, but because they are awesome, and you'll think so too. As a disclaimer, I would like to note that I enjoy GIVING gifts just as much if not more than receiving them. Anyways....

The BEST present is a Conway Twitty best hits CD, and not because I like his music, but because you just can't beat his Family Guy interruptions or the Time Life Country's Got Heart collection infomercial featuring many of his classic tunes.

Second is the It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Gang Buys a Boat episode t-shirt, featuring the Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flaying Tube Man on the boat.

Tied for third is the purple Snuggie and the Sims 3, mainly because I shall use them together hunkered down on my couch over Christmas break as I enjoy not having to work or go to class for a few weeks.

In addition we received some pretty sweet gift cards for eats and movies, which will be used only for good.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment