Friday, December 17, 2010

Overheard at the Offices of the Jeggings Blog - week of 12/13

Scott: "Don't forget your handcuffs."
Tommy: "Okay."
Janelle: "Wait, what did you say?"
Scott: "Don't forget your handcuffs."
Janelle: "Oh my God, I thought you said 'don't forget your hand job.'"
Scott: "They're free."

Scott: "Go to hell, in a flaming chariot, because your hotness is underworldly."

Scott: "Is anyone using this fire extinguisher?"

Janelle (to Rach): "I'll just put your weiner in my box."

Scott: "It's like taking a knife, then putting it down, then picking up a gun because a knife's just not good enough."

Janelle: "Just stick it in here. I KNOW, I KNOW! That's what she said. Put this in my box. OH MY GOD! That's what she said."

Tommy (to Scott): While looking at the Facebook message sent between the Jeggings Bloggers, there was a photo memory thing on the sidebar from an album you were tagged in entitled "URINETOWN". Explain.

Janelle and Scott: "YYYAAAAAANNNKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEE SWAP!"

Rach: "I just need to learn how to suck."

[Jeff gets a Christmas door sign that says "Noel", holding it upside down]
Jeff: ". . . PON?"
Richard: "I think it's upside down."
Jeff: "Oh, NOEL!"
Richard: [singing] "The fiiiiiiirst PON."

No comments:

Post a Comment