Saturday, May 14, 2011

Janelle's Real-time Reaction to the MANcast

I want that opening music all the time. It's so full of preposterone.

Vibha got a shoutout. Amazeballs.

Your attempt at manly sports talk was lame and needed estrogen.

The Tigers won seven in a row so shut up, men.

Excellent use of the word "fantabulous."

Den vs. Man-Cave . . . CONTROVERSY.

We have the mounted head of a buck at my cottage, does that make it a man-cave? People can't really press against it as in Scott's word picture.

Old ass fish. I have never seen an old fish, but I would like to.

I approve of the idea of table-top flat screens at the bar, a grill/deep fryer, and fog horns whenever someone scores.

There should always be leather-bound books on the shelves and spelling bees televised in a man-cave.

The Man-Cave Network sounds like a hit. As long as your fingers weren't sticky from the soda fountain of BWW sauces.

Scott should get more mad about the waitress's first day on the job being on a Wings playoff game night.

We need to have a bacon-fest one day.

I like how Scott refrained from saying that he would have alcohol in his man-cave bar, even though we all know the answer.

Also, I like how he needs to purposely have small glasses with lots of ice because he's afraid the conversation will be lacking.

Nothin' but chicken. [restaurant name]

Osama's man-cave = disappointing.

The men of AJP are talking about how they don't like dry-rubs and they like saucy meats. Make your own innuendos.

We totally have that mid-90s bottle of lemon juice in the O'Hara household.

Tommy, I don't think you'll be the alcoholic of our group.

Smart cars definitely take away your man-card, or your woman-card.

Scott needs a car that will just roll over and crush all the cars on the road, that's the only way he will ever be happy.

SHUT UP ABOUT HAVING TWO PHONES AND TWO COMPUTERS.

STOP ABOUT THE SATURNS. I LOVE MY SATURN.

I have a GPS for our rafting trip.

You WOULD talk about meat.

I have a book called "Opening a Bar For Dummies" so "The Orange Barrel/The Detour" is a viable option.

I feel considerably less feminine after listening to this because I want a man-cave as described by you two manly men.

No comments:

Post a Comment