Friday, April 1, 2011

Overheard on April Fool's Day - Scott, Rach and Janelle edition

Rach [on the phone]- Hi, [somebody]. Oh, you do sound worse today!
Scott [over the wall]- Yeah, nice to see you too.

Rach- You have to be nice to it.
Scott [pets the printer]- It's okay, buddy. You print when you want to.

Scott: I'm not weird, I'm just a dork.

Scott: [to Janelle] You're about as useful as an appendix.

Rach: I need a dose of niceness in my life . . . from me to others.
Janelle: You can be nice to me.
Janelle: Never mind, that would be weird.

Scott: [to Janelle] I've been watching Hey, Arnold! on your Netflix account . . . and I never realized how much of a wuss he is.

Janelle: I just want a baby.
Janelle: You know what I mean.

Scott: It's like, geeze, learn when to pull out.

Janelle: There's a floor cookie! Scott has a floor cookie!
Rach: Wanna lick it?

Janelle: I like how you kept it up, like a robot.
[gap of silence]
Scott: That's what she said.

Scott: Calm the eff down.
Rach: Haven't you ever noticed? We calm the eff up.

Rach: These shoes are like fat pants with the elastic waistband.

Scott: Why does a kid with a big stick remind you of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment