Monday, April 18, 2011

Overheard at the Offices of the Jeggings Blog: Two Week Overflow Edition



Jeff (in reference to Wendy's): It's good but its not what I expected to be in my mouth.

Rach: (reading) "Always use a fresh tip for each sampling" sounds like something you SHOULD do.
Scott: That's what she said.

Computer Voice: I sure like being inside this computer.

Scott: I'd like to creep you more, but with less effort. Can you please help me out? NO.

Rach: I usually don't like shirts with boobs on the pockets.

Vibha: I mean, why wouldn't all the ladies want to work here, with this eye candy?
Scott: I'm not gonna argue with that.

Jeff: The PC can't handle all this video.
Tommy: I don't think you're ready for this jelly. *pause* Destiny's Child, what up! *pause* Yeah I went there. *pause* I'm just going to keep staring at my computer so I don't have to look at your faces.

Scott: ¿Donde esta?
Tommy: ¡En tu mama! ¡Que pasa! (Intended translation: In your mom! What up!)

Janelle: I think I just had a hot flash.
Rach: Just don't sit so close to Scott.

Janelle: I don't know why he thinks I'm smart.

Rach: I have so many holes filled.

Scott: No my God.

Scott: I can't wait for the extension.

Scott: Why does nothing come out . . . ?

Rach: I said before, all my holes are filled!
Janelle: I'll fill your holes.
Scott: Please.



No comments:

Post a Comment