Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Overheard at the Offices of the Jeggings Blog

Janelle (to Scott): Your hair grows like weed.

Scott: Step right up and guess the weight of this penguin!
Tommy: The average weight of an emperor penguin is 88 pounds.
Scott: Damn-
Janelle: ...that's-
Scott: ....fat-
Janelle: Yeah!

Rachel2: I'm going to have some cake and be a fatty. Whatever. I already have a man.

Janelle (to Scott): I was going to say you have a bad touch, and then I thought about how gross that song is . . .
Scott: Just, stop.

Scott: How did you make a 3D box?
Rach: Because I'm freaking magical.

Rach: Scott creatively services this department in several ways . . .
Janelle: . . . and we creatively service him right back.

Scott: Wow, that was not the right knob.
Janelle: What IS the right knob, Scott?

Scott: This went up quickly.
Janelle: [pause] I was going to make an innuendo . . .
Scott: NO.

Richard: That's the wrong color for something . . . ahh . . . how can I put it delicately . . . slightly phallic shaped.

Rach: I'm spitting on your cake and changing your Facebook status simultaneously.

No comments:

Post a Comment