Friday, February 25, 2011

Overheard at the Offices of the Jeggings Blog



Scott: Hey, if you re-arrange the letters in the word "life", you get "fail."
Scott: Wait . . .
Janelle: Nope, no, that's not right.
Tommy: Are you serious?

Rach: Well, if you got it up then let's get this started!

Scott: [to Janelle] No matter what time of day it is, you always look hungover when you come in.

Jeff: Chuck E. Cheese has the best pizza.
Rach: Yeah, if you like to lick dumpsters!

Rach: I'm kind of a jerk sometimes.
Jeff: Yeah, I would agree with that.

Angela: Whenever I need a laugh I just need to come and stand right here [in Scott and Janelle's cube]
Scott: This is where the magic happens.
Janelle: WHAAAAAAAAAAT?

Jeff: I've gotta put this thing away, because every time I take it out I can't stop playing with it.

Jeff: I'll call you, and I'll be like "yeaaaaaaaah Janelle, I'm playing Call of Duty!"
[everyone busts out laughing]
Jeff: Thanks everyone for laughing at my life.

Rach [with Scott, to Jeff]: Just go over there and put your headphones on, we'll be done in 30 minutes.

Rach [to Scott]: Keep sticking it into different holes, you'll get it eventually.

Jeff [to Scott]: What's our length this time, buddy?

Janelle: I get up harder.

Jeff: I still just can't fathom what this is.
Rach: What, Spanx?

Janelle's mom: Why are you home so late?
Janelle: We podcasted again.
Janelle's mom: WHAT?
Janelle: We podcasted again.
Janelle's mom: Oh, I thought you said "we popped acid again."

Rach: I don't know, I haven't really gotten a hard commitment from anyone.
Janelle: I'll give you a hard commitment.

Scott: Can we just go ONE DAY without making an innocent comment into a sexual reference?
Everyone: Nope.


No comments:

Post a Comment