Thursday, February 10, 2011

30 Questions To Ask Your Doctor About Blackboard

  1. How do I Blackboard?
  2. How do I log off of Blackboard?
  3. How old do you have to be to Blackboard?
  4. Does it cost money to Blackboard?
  5. Is there an hourly rate to Blackboard?
  6. What time of day can I Blackboard?
  7. What happens when you finish Blackboarding?
  8. How do I check my Blackboard performance?
  9. What are the advantages of Blackboarding?
  10. Will Blackboard be my friend on Facebook?
  11. Can I talk about Blackboarding?
  12. Can I Blackboard with a friend?
  13. Can you Blackboard with your exs?
  14. Can I watch someone Blackboard?
  15. Can the elderly Blackboard?
  16. Can I Blackboard while drinking coffee?
  17. What if I Blackboarded last night?
  18. How many times a day can you Blackboard?
  19. Can I Blackboard with one hand?
  20. Can I Blackboard in public?
  21. Should I consult a physician to Blackboard?
  22. If Blackboard fails, is there a plan B?
  23. How do I log in to Blackboard?
  24. Is there such a thing as too much Blackboard?
  25. Can I become addicted to Blackboarding?
  26. What if it's my first time Blackboarding?
  27. If I Blackboard with someone, will he/she call me afterward?
  28. Is it true that with Blackboard, if you don't use it, you lose it?
  29. Can Blackboard be applied directly to the forehead? Can Blackboard be applied directly to the forehead? Can Blackboard be applied directly to the forehead?
  30. I've been on Blackboard for more than four hours, should I call a doctor?





No comments:

Post a Comment