Friday, February 11, 2011

Overheard at the offices of the Jeggings Blog

Rach (upon seeing Jeff's combed-over hair): Are you going for the "Scott Lehman" look?
Jeff: No, I'm going for the "I don't want to look like I woke up in a dumpster" look.

Scott: We are literally one step up from a coffee shop [production company].

Tommy: Aww, Scott, you are just so smaaart.
Scott: I need to smile more.

Rach: I don't want to rub him in, I want to get him off.

Anonymous: Remember, I'm the girl that wanted to be the hand-job hooker.

Janelle: Who are Tommy and Jeff doing at 3?

Tommy: I'm no longer going to call it an appetizer, it's now called pre-gaming the entree.

Janelle: Did you ever see what they put in my mouth?!

Scott: I'll have weekends again starting in April. Well, at least until dance season starts.
[Janelle, understanding that he means "working the auditorium for the myriad of dance recitals in the May-June time span", says nothing.]
Jeff: Wait, what?

Rach: This company is so Jewish. I can't order anything from B&H because the sunset is in 59 minutes.

Tommy: Have you ever seen my PT Cruiser? There was so much stuff in there, it was like a TGI Friday's.





Jeff: Did Janelle grab Ace?
Rach: Did you seriously just ask where Ace is? He's on your shoulder.

Janelle: If you stop at Krispy Kreme, can you get me a plain not-glazed donut?
Scott: WHAT?! I AM EMBARRASSED BY ASSOCIATION!

Janelle: "Scott Lehman has become Mayor of The Pearly Gates."

Rach (after being handed a really janky mic): Who gave me the Jankrophone?!


No comments:

Post a Comment