Wednesday, November 10, 2010

...Says the Guy with the Reversible Shirt

Yeah, it's me, but The Guy with the Reversible Shirt seems like somewhat of a ridiculous title, no? I also go by...[pulls out long, folded piece of paper and reading glasses]: The Pause Button, Conversation Assassin, Guy with the Red Van, Shotgun Rules Guy, "This" Guy, and occasionally "That" Guy, among others. (The others would be my actual name or variations thereof.)

I'm twenty, a Sophomore in college, majoring in Media Communication, taking seventeen credits, working three jobs, and living on a prayer and at home. I won't get into my jobs or my college "life" right now because that's probably going to be a central theme in my posts...that and...[shudders]...traffic. Yes, traffic. Commuting to school has taught me a few things about life and some of the people in it. Upon forming my own opinions and seeing those of others on the road, it's clear that our society is not for the faint of heart-- erm...mind. I'm not sure about the other authors on The Jeggings Blog, but you can count on hearing from me when there's stupidity afoot.

2 comments:

  1. "[pulls out long, folded piece of paper and reading glasses]"

    So you have reading glasses in addition to your regular glasses? Or are they 3D glasses? Do they go over your regular glasses? Are they Transitions lenses? Are they more like goggles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I actually should have put that entire statement in quotations. Sadly, they are not. Not applicable. My usual ones are. Also not applicable.

    ReplyDelete