Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hello ladies

Look at this blog. Now to your keyboard. Now back to this blog. Here's an intro.
I started my blogging career in the depths of the Lawrence Tech Management Building's basement under the watchful eye of our director, Suzanne Levine. I dreaded making blog posts, and I still do. However, I want that to change.

I like rocks. Like.... I seriously like them. I have a rock collection. I like computers. I build and mod all of the computers in my household. I like producing video. It's fun. I love lamp.
Alright so seriously.... what do I do?
When I'm not spending time on schoolwork (which is never), I like to play computer games. I'm a PC gamer. I have interned on two Hollywood films: Harold and Kumar 3 and Right Angle in the Art Department. Umm... yeah. That's about it really. I like to party.... like a lot. When I'm not doing any of these things, I'm usually creeping on your facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment