Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Overheard at the Offices of the Jeggings Blog

Scott: I don't care. I have spoken.

Janelle: Fucktardigan University.
Scott: F.U.

Scott: I don't usually eat things that are considered "slop."

Charles (growling): I had orange juice for breakfast.

[Facebook chat]
Rachel-2: I'm going to be that person that comes home from work and puts on sweatpants right away.
Janelle: I already am that person. Dan came over earlier and I'm wearing bright red LTU sweatpants, a giant "Party Like a Blue Devil" t-shirt that's too big for most men, a green zip-up hoodie from 8th grade that's too small, purple socks, moccasins, my hair on top of my head and my glasses.
Janelle: who wouldn't want to tap this?

Janelle: I thought of that last night when I was in bed.
Scott: That's kinky.

Rach: I sent Scott an e-card that said "I'm comfortable being friends with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment