Thursday, August 18, 2011

Overheard at Random Places

We're back.


(At Cedar Point)
Tommy: Scott, if you got an award, who would you thank?
Scott: My girlfriend.
Tommy: Well, I guess that's legitimate, because it's in a fictional setting.
Scott: I'm assuming the award is "Congrats on the Sex."

Tommy and/or Scott: Fun fact . . .

Tommy (later): So you never really answered my question about the awards.
Scott: Oh, who would I thank.
Janelle: Jesus Christ.
Scott: Yes, God. And my parents, for introducing me to God. And Jewish people for introducing me to Spaceballs.

(In Tommy's car)
Janelle: Is your finger really all the way up there?

(In the Man Magnet)
Janelle: Okay, Scott, you can copywrite my whore name.

(In the office)
Scott: I gotta dip into my "make it rain" fund.

Janelle: Did you give him the Scott Lehman Special?
Scott: "Things Golden Throat is not allowed to say."

Charles: The new kid is officially broken in.
Janelle: Grossssssss.

Rach: MY PIECE IS BENT?!

Rach: We learned about Chinese bars.
Janelle: And clubs in Shanghai.
Rach: Good idea.
Janelle: And squatter toilets.
Rach: Not a good idea.

Tommy: I've pooped in two countries this year.

Charles: Welp . . .

Janelle: Who's going to sexually harass me at work now?
Janelle: Don't answer that.

(Online)

Scott: my shit button is shifty
Janelle: oh is it?

Tommy: I'm 5% packed for New York . . . with a 5% margin of error.


No comments:

Post a Comment