Sunday, June 12, 2011

Overheard at 1-800-4-RAFTIN


Some inappropriateness . . . enter if you dare.




Shut up, Steve. (x 2345)

F you, Janelle. (x 2345)

Everyone's a slut.

What d'you mean, reg-a-lar?

I want the SHAREABLE size.

Team Effing Horses.

Ke-sal?

I'm more likely to hook up with Janelle than hook up with Tommy, so I can share a room with him in China.

Everybody pile into Big Sloppi.

What would you do with 3 penises?
Wear a glove as a condom?

Scott excels in van cramming.

I'm sorry I punched you in your weiner.
I'm sorry I wrecked your face.

We got some giant senators on the grill.

Scottapotamus McHottamus, my lyrics are bottomless

All ahead full! No homo.

Pull out! No homo.

Something something Steve and a full body condom.

Don't cock block the Big Slop.

Mother of pearl, we were woken up by a fart.

I wish you would have farted, it would have been funny.

What a way to wake up.

STOP SAYING "MOIST!"
What, am I supposed to say "dampsturizer?"

I already regret bringing the party tent.

Ooohh good morning, Zefron!

Did you seriously just throw all the toilet paper into the woods?

I just want to learn how to dance like Scott.

We'll put one person alone in a boat . . . (unanimously) STEVE.

Can you play us a song on your guitar?

(playing "What's Your Flavor/If That's What You're Into", in which we all write qualities we find attractive in the opposite sex on a piece of paper and then read them out loud and try to guess who said it)
"Not a whiny bitch."

She's still a whore!

"Wawaawawwawa" that's how you all sound collectively.

GET OUT OF MY FACE!

Can I have a Little Mac?

That man is going to get you!

I'm a gonna go to the car and get the buggy!

Janelle was very concerned that people were doing drugs in this campground.

She just started screaming in pain and then said we'll have "tent talk time."

Is it sexy time in this tent?
Only if you come in, baby!

I'm sorry if the schedule of my bowel movements offends you so much.

Everyone get into Big Sloppi, we are taking a shit trip.

Oh hello, pitching a tent in a tent?

What do you do if you have morning wood and there are other people around you?

I pledge allegiance, to the flagpole, of the United States of America. And to the Republic, for which it stands up very straight and tall . . .

I wish I had a detachable penis.

Having a penis is NOT FUN because when you get a boner around an ugly girl it is so embarrassing. YOU CAN'T CONTROL IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment